Re: Winamp scripts

  • From: "Chris Judd" <chrischas0713@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:02:40 -0500

Actually, I answered my own question.  I found the scripts, sorry for the
trouble.
Now, it's on to broadcasting.  If any one would like to help, please e-mail
me privately at:
chrischas0713@xxxxxxxxxxx  I have had one offer, but I'm looking for other
servers to broadcast on.  I'm thinking of doing a variety show with my
fiance.
Thanks, Chris