Re: Winamp scripts

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 23:22:19 -0600

Hi.
The reason the scripts are not there on the ACB Radio download page is because they really don't need to. Most folks out there are using pretty modern versions of JAWS, and given the fact that from version 4.51 of JAWS onwards, the scripts are automatically installed, thus the scripts are not needed to be installed separately.
and, until you see or hear otherwise on the list, it's a pretty safe bet that the scripts will work with any new versions which are released. If you're curious as to how the scripts work with the new version, download it and install it yourself and see. The more people we have doing this, the faster the word gets out if there are any potential problems. Sure there are going to be people who just don't feel like doing that and would rather wait for others which is ok, but I'd like to encourage as many people to do this as possible.

At 05:38 PM 2/9/2006, you wrote:

ACB's download page no longer has the scripts. I would've given the link if they were still they're but they are not.