Re: Winamp and voicechat

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 03:01:36 -0500

Exactly Wane, you've got it. One sound card handles the music, and one
handles your screenreader, if you're using software speech, which
unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at, most people do
today because it's so convenient.
Ok, so now that we have this taken care of, why not move this thread over
to the pc-audio list because we're really not discussing the actual use of
Winamp, which again is the list's intended purpose.