What I have done, in Win Amp preferennces, for SQR crossfader

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:56:09 -0800

DJc and Sarah,

I cannot find those presets you were talking about, DJC, but, here's what I
have done, if it matters and if it doesn't get us off track:

1.  Went to Output Plug ins, arrowed to SQR, tabbed to Configuration, hit
the space bar, tabbed to devices, where it says Microsoft Sound Mapper, as
number one, my sound card, which is a Creative Extigy, for two, and
something about modem, for three.  I currently have it on Microsoft Sound
Mapper.

2.  I tried hitting the home key, because I have heard that this is one way
to open up some other tabs, but, this didn't do anything.  That is why I
thought of the JAWS cursor!  I have more, but, I have to go back into Win
Amp and it seems to conflict with Outlook Express, which is another problem,
when I Alt Tab.

More Will Be Revealed...