Two Hours Of Variety On Today's Djd Invasion

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <users@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 04:27:39 -0600

Hello All!
Just wanted to remind you to check out today's Djd Invasion beginning at 2 PM
eastern today on ACB Radio Interactive. Today's lineup will cover all types of
music..From the rock and pop of the past to the songs of the present. It should
be an awesome program, so I hope to see you all there. You can listen between 2
and 4 PM eastern by going to
http://interactive.acbradio.org
So turn up your speakers, and get ready for music, fun, and maybe even a little
holiday cheer. I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd

This email message was scanned by the Nod32 Antivirus System. Visit
http://www.nod32.com
for more information about this product.

Check out The Djd Invasion for a show that features a variety of songs, from
past to present, fro the US to Europe and beyond, from all types of musical
styles and genres. Go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
for more info