Re: getting rid of my winamp 5.12 saying station info

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 03:50:42 +0100

The "die Browser Die" plugin got rid of this information for me. <g> I assume this killed off the mini browser. The odd thing is that i had run this plugin before with versions 5.1 and 5.11x but 5.12 seems to have overwritten those settings again.

Cheers,

Doris

At 05:16 PM 12/10/2005 -0600, you wrote:

I have installed winamp 5.12 the newest one. It is up and working but now every time I tune in to a station. It tells me station info. And so I found the station info thing in the preferences and unchecked all of that. But that didn't seem to do it. And so I went in to the winamp menus and found the main window was checked so I unchecked it. Now I stall get the station info thing and now when I hit my alt key to get my menus for winamp back they don't let me go in to them like I don't even get them at all. So how do I fix all of this and get it back working correctly again. And get rid of that station info thing for good? All assistance is welcome.

Casey