Re: Trying to play a DVD in winamp.

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:38:58 -0500

Hi List,

I have gotten Power Player to work, but the Winamp menus and configuration
and quick keys do not work when Power Player is operating and the video
window is open.  When Power Player is closed and the video window remains
open, then the quick keys and menus are accessible again.  It does show
video to my sighted friends so Power Player is therefore useful and I would
recommend using it--with the realization that when you are playing a movie
or video, that it will have to be played start to finish without any pauses
or exited and then restarted if you can't watch it all at once.  ...Or you
need sighted help to pause the file.