This week on the Hawaiian connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mediareq" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Audio access announcement List" <audioaccessfmannouncements@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 06:09:03 -1000

Hi,
I would like you all to join me at 0 hours Universal, that is 8 pm in the east
coast for the hawaiian connection at http://theglobalvoice.info
This show features a variety of Reggae and Hawaiian music from local artists in
and around these islands.
This week We will be featuring 2 tracks from Kimie A Miner's new cd "To The Sea.
She is featured on this cd with Irie Love, and she has a lot of original tunes!
If you would like to get a hold of me, you can email me at
keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Or you can tweet me during the show @keao45

I hope to see you then!
You can also tune in to hear the show at http://audioaccess.fm