This week on the Hawaiian connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mediareq" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <audioaccessfmannouncements@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 06:03:11 -1000

Hello all,
I would like you to join me at 0 hours universal, that's 7 pm eastern for the
hawaiian connection show.
This week with the usual mix of reggae and Hawaiian music, you will hear a new
song from a girl named Irie Love.
There will also be a final song from Kolohe Kai before they made the decision
to break up.
If you would like to get a hold of me, you can email me at
keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or tweet me with a request or just to say hello at the
username @keao45

I hope to see you soon!
To tune in to the hawaiian connection, go to http://theglobalvoice.info
It can also be heard on your radio for life.
www.radioforlife.info
Or on audio access www.audioaccess.fm