This week on the Canadian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "This list is for interaction and chatter between listenersandbroadcasters of The Global Voice,as well as programming announcements." <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Michael Gorman" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 03:27:54 -1000

Hello all,
Please join me at 01 universal, that's 5 pacific, seven pm eastern time for the
Canadian connection where I'll be sitting in for Kelly Sapergia.
On this show, you'll hear a
variety of music from pop, to new age, to Hawaiian, and more.

I'll be glad to take your requests!

Tune in at www.theglobalvoice.info

I hope to see you there!

If you miss it, it'll be available in the program galerie.