TMRN is now on air

  • From: "jerry" <jerry.mader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lucylips84@xxxxxxx>, <carol_hickmott1943@xxxxxxxxx>, <cindy66mom@xxxxxxxxx>, <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <brenda_johnson34@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 19:19:04 -0400

Would you like to hear some great country music?

Would you like to hear some great country music?

How about those older commercials you grew up on but havn't heard anymore?

Do you long for the days when radio was good, and life was good back then?

Well here, i got a solution.

I'm here to reinvent radio as it stands right now, or try to anyway! :-)

Let me introduce to you the new and improved Mader Radio Network!

We're here to make you happy!

Playing some older country,

some newer country, some rock ocationally, and even an adult oriented song or 2
to make you laugh.

We play artests like Merl Haggard, George Jones, Old 97's, Martina McBride, and
more.

We even play such artests as Kevin Bloody Wilson, John Valby, and alot more!

Please will you give us a try.

You won't get your money back if you don't like it, because its free to join,
so i can't pay you back anything.:-)

So hey go get winamp at:

Http://www.winamp.com/player

The regular basic winamp will do.

Then you'll need to put into your location box with ctrl L this url.

Http://tmrn.no-ip.org:8005/

Just in case you might need the email address to request a song or 2, or maybe
yell at me for playing a song you hate, or praise me for playing somethin' you
like, here's that email.

This email will also work for the wonderful windows messenger, or windows
"live" messenger.

tmrn-request@xxxxxxxxxxx

that's tmrn-request at charter.netWe have 2 different shows.

1. the mader mornin' show will keep you informed and still keep ya happy with
your great country music!

This show starts at 7 am eastern, that's 6 central, and 4 am pasific time.

I'm not too good at calculating any other timezones though so you'll have to
figure that one out by yourself, sorry.

Anyway give it a try, and if you want a special song played, or if your just
wanting to say hello email the station email anytime.

For requests though please feel free to add us to your windows messenger.

If we're offline on messenger, that just means that we aren't taking requests
live right now, email it in instead.

If we're online then just send us a message via msn messenger.

Oh what? you don't have msn or windows messenger workin' on your computer right
now?

Hey that's fine i'll post 2 other screennames, one for the yahoo messenger
program, and one for the aol instant messenger program. hey lets do them in
alphebetical order for fun!

Aim:

gmad688

yahoo:

jerry_mader

take care everyone and please listen all the time, and spread this email around
all over the place if you'd like, as much as you like.

Jerry Mader

Owner and opperational manager of

The Mader Radio Network

Solid gold country!