Movie Night On Phoenix Radio Tonight

  • From: "Djd" <the_djd_invasion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <the_djd_invasion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:27:38 -0500

Hi All!
If you're in the mood for a relaxing night at the cinema, then join me tonight
at 9 PM eastern as I take a breather from the music, and present to you a
descriptive video version of The ShawShank Redemption, one of my favorite
movies and certainly one of the cooler ones made.
So break out the soda and popcorn, and join me tonight starting at 9 PM eastern
for tonight's presentation of the movie. Visit
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/liveshowstatus.html
to check out the movie.
From David, A.K.A Djd