TMRN is now fixed and on the air

  • From: "The Mader Radio Network" <tmrn-request@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4TheBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 14:13:17 -0400

Hello all.
For many of  you folks, that were wondering about why TMRN hasn't been on air
for a while, we've had internet glitches, which have been fixed as of now.
If you go to maderradionet.hostwq.net, and click on the link that says "click
here to listen live" you should be able to now listen with eas!
We are on air and will be for a very long time i hope!
I've just got done arguing with the cable company about some things conserning
this tradio station, and they've been delt with.
So we'are back on air!
Take a listen, and tell all your friends!
Our request show will begin tonight at 7 pm easternm,six central, and i think4
pasific time.
Jerry