Re: TMRN is now fixed and on the air

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 21:12:55 -0400

Howdy Jerry,
Sounds nice. I wish I could afford SPL for LLJFM. Do any of you on list know if
there was a Main Menu tutorial or another place as to how to use it with
WINAMP? Your brother in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx
And to tune into the radio station designed with the family in mind LLJFM,
listen via WINAMP at:
http://78.129.175.168:8014/listen.pls