Re: TCJWB on monday

  • From: "Sarah" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 12:38:30 -0700

Hello. I was up and running. You do need winamp as  we stream in ogg format.
Feel free to catch the archive though if you missed the show.

: hello sarah,
: tried to get in to your broadcast last week but I couldn't,
: don't no what is wrong,
: after getting in,
: tried to enter on the lissen link and it didn't work, please help
: Joseph
: my skype number is josephmachise,
: and My MSN is josephmachise@xxxxxxxxxxx
: will try to reach you on MSN,