TCJWB on monday

  • From: "Sarah" <kales2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp for the blind discussion list" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 13:26:54 -0700

Well folks, Hear's hopeing I feel well enough to broadcast on monday. I feel
much better. We are hearing the playlist from the 16th of april since I really
don't have anything else prepared and  I did not get a chance to play it. For
those of you who are new, you will need winamp to play tis. For those of ou who
use a different OS, good luck. I hope your version plays the ogg format. Go to
www.hkcradio.com for more info about that.
place, www.hkcradio.com and click on the listen link.
time: 6:00-8:00 pm pst, 9-11 pm eastern time and some late hour in the UK.
If you have any questions feel free to email me or visit www.marrie.org for the
archives page. Take care all.
Sarah Alawami
MsN: chellist@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: marrie1
Website; www.marrie.org

To check out my podcast go to
http://feeds.feedburner.com/funfilled
This will shut down Windows, do you want to play another game ?