Summer kickoff party today on The hard Stuff.

  • From: Bob Kanish <BobKanish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 12:24:25 -0700

Hey all you metal heads, rock dogs, booze hounds and beach bums, it's Memorial day weekend here in the US which, in addition to remembering our fallen heros, also signals the unofficial beginning of Summer! That's right, i said Summer! Throw on your bathing suit, slap on some sun tan lotion, fire up the barbecue, get some ice cold drinks flowing, and swing on over to The Hard Stuff radio Network for plenty of hard rock, heavy metal, classic rock, and who knows what else. Of course, we'll be playing lots of Summer songs and taking your requests by MSN Messenger at

badbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The tunes start cranking and the beer starts flowing at 1:00 Pm Pacific and 4:00 PM Eastern.

Broadband:
http://radio.thehardstuff.net:8190

Dialup:
http://radio.thehardstuff.net:8192