Re: shoutcast streaming error message

  • From: "stewartross" <stewartfross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 20:42:08 +0100

hi many thanks for your help.
from stewart ross
email me at
stewartfross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text me on
07875319558

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jessica Pitzer" <princessserenity0218@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: shoutcast streaming error message

you need to check your ports and make sure windows fire wall is off.

On 5/26/07, stewartross <stewartfross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi my friend is trying to stream using shoutcast he has all the plugins
installed, but he keeps getting the followin error message which is
Cannot see your station/computer from the Internet, disable Internet
Sharing/NAT/firewall/ISP cache (Connection timed out).)
so if anyone can get back to me on this any suggestions would be welcome
many thanks from stewart ross