Re: Streaming Audio with Winamp 5.094

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 01:09:36 -0400

Hi Mitch,

The biggest thing to do is to go to preferences and under the general branch of
the tree view, use the tab key to highlight the connection combo box and
highlight always connected: LAN, DSL, cable (one of three).

Other things you might consider is to allow all streams to list in the Winamp
Library.  By this I mean that you should make sure that when you enter the
library, that you don't have any connection limitations such as limiting the
streaming quality to 24 or 48 KBPS.  After all you're with the big boys now,
the sky's the limit! <laugh>!