Stereo channels in station play list studio

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 18:31:48 -0400

Hi folks!

I have noticed that when I broadcast with Station Playlist studio, the channels
are reversed. Meaning when I have head phones plugged in, or using regular
speakers on my laptop, the right channel plays in the left, and the left
channel plays in the right. But, when I play any Mp3 file in Winamp, the
channels are in there correct places. Sorry if this is confusing but, maybe
someone can help me? I am using Jaws 9.0 and the latest version of Station
playlist studio with the latest version of the scripts. This is the standard
version. Not the pro version. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks very much

Duyahn

MSN messenger for desktop, themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx
MSN for laptop: duyahns_laptop@xxxxxxxxx