Don't Forget Innovations on Radio For Life

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <radio4life-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforLife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OkSB-Alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oddsandends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 17:33:34 -0500

The rumor mill may have it that Radio For Life was buried in a quiet
cemetery.  Contare my friends.  Radio For Life is pumping out a signal more
powerful than an atom bomb.

For instance, at 7 PM eastern, we've got Innovations, a technology show from
a blind perspective and a show that anyone can listen to and learn.

After that, it's This Week in Amateur Radio, an entertaining show for and
about amateur radio.

And, after that, it's my favorite Christian survey show, 20, The Countdown
Magazine with John Rivers.  This is a two hour look at the hottest songs in
the realm of contemporary Christian music.

And, guess what?  Don't go anywhere.  We still have lots of programs and
music to get your Monday started including Breakfast and the Bible which
airs weekdays at 6 in the morning eastern.

So, point your browser to http://www.radioforlife.net and just let us get
you through the evening and tomorrow.

database 4520 (20091018) __________

http://www.eset.com