Re: Re[2]: S Q R crossfasder problems!

  • From: "Paul Hutson" <pjhutson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:23:48 -0800

Very interesting. When I installed the SQR/crossfader ver 1.75 I didn't do anything other than to select "SQR Crossfader" in the Winamp preferences list and close the preferences options and just play my files and they faded one into another without any problems.
Paul
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>