Re; winamp 505 Full Version:

  • From: "Michael G. McKay" <mgmckay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Winamp For The Blind" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 00:58:21 -0300

Hi Folks:
There is a function alt=L which brings up a list of radio stations, four some
reason, Jaws will not read them when I arrow up and down the list of radio
stations. I am currently using jaws451, and will be upgrading to jaws 501 in a
week or two at the latest. Could some please advise me as to how I could get
jaws to read this list.

Thanks much in advance for any assistance folks.

Regards!

Michael McKay.
Pax Vobiscum
Assalamu Alykum