Re: Re; winamp 505 Full Version:

  • From: "Michael G. McKay" <mgmckay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 14:02:02 -0300

Hi Chris:

I tried the instructions that you stated in your email, and the box will not
remain checked I checked the box and hit ok, and saved the options, but when
I went back into the area that says internet radio it still would not read
it. I am at a loss as towhat may or may not have done wrong.

If you have any other options  that might work,  I would appreciate it.

Thanks much again.

Michael McKay
Pax Vobiscum
Assalamu Alykum