Radio For Life On Thursday

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "radio for life-announce" <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OkSB-Alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "media request" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 22:52:45 -0600

If you love southern gospel, Christian comedy and a Bible study, then set
your brains to hear JC with Rock This which airs from 8 AM eastern time to
noon.  This translates to 13 hours universal.

Because we had a software issue, In The Kitchen with Julia Johnson did not
air on Wednesday.  But, you can learn how to cook that potato ham soup.
Julia will be right on after JC.

We normally would have Glenn Hauser's World of Radio right after JC.  But,
we've been advised that the current show will not be available until some
time after 23 hours universal.  As soon as we have it, we'll have it on.  I
expect that will be at around 7 PM eastern time.

In the meantime, enjoy some fun music and shows at http://radioforlife.net

We may have to stop and test the new computer sound card if that should come
in during the afternoon.  Just stay with us and watch the melt down.  (grin)

database 4833 (20100203) __________

http://www.eset.com