Mike G remembes 1967 tonight on the world wide legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 06:47:34 -0800

Hi all

    Well it is the first Thursday of the month and this is the time when I do a
2 hour show dedicated to a musical year.  This week it is 1967.  This is the
year of the flower children, flower power and peace love and flowers.  This is
the year of the hippies.

    This show will features the songs that were played on your local top 40
stations in the year 1967.  You will hear songs you loved, some you may not
have heard in years, and some you may have never heard at all.  With over 790
songs you never know what you will hear.  I will feature songs that hit the
billboard chart from this year.  The most extensive collection on the net, and
we will only have 2 hours to play what we can.

    This show can be heard by going to http://www.billsparks.org and pick the
link for The Legend, or go directly to http://www.legend-oldies.com and find
the listen live link there.  During the show I will gladly take your 1967
requests and memories by email at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call the toll
free number (north America) 866-410-8484, either way I will be glad to play
your 1967 request.

    This show is heard from 8:00PM to 10:00PM PST (That's 11:00PM to 1:00AM
EST.)  so come and join me for 2 hours of musical memories and lets celebrate
1967 together and most of all ENJOY!!!!!!!