Re: Problem with Winamp Version 5.6.0.3091 & AACPlus Audio Files

  • From: "Dana S. Leslie" <dsleslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 15:30:53 -0500

Yes. But I don't see the relevance of that. When I click on an AACPlus file, it opens and loads just fine. It's just that the sound is distorted. The only thing I can think of to explain what is happening is that there is something wrong with the AACPlus codec in this version. Has anyone else had similar results? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>