My 3 hour Christmas special on the next CJ'S Variety Mix.

  • From: "Chris Judd" <chrischas0805@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 09:37:47 -0600

Hello everyone!
Welcome to another addition of the CJ Variety Mix newsletter.
Well, the subject says it all.  This show will be the long awaited annual
Christmas special that I do every year.  Three hours of nothing but
Christmas music.
So, if you are getting things ready for Christmas, and need some music to
play in the background, this show will be for you.
The show can be heard at the following times:
Please note the change for radio for life, just for this show only.
The show can be heard on the global voice on Tuesday at 6 PM US Eastern,
23:00 UTC at the following website:
http://theglobalvoice.info
Once there, click on the listen to broad band link.
On radio for life, the show will be heard on Saturday, Christmas eve, at 9
AM US Eastern, and the website is:
http://radioforlife.info
Hope all of you have a great rest of your holidays, and I'll see you next
year, cause I'm taking a 2 week break from the show, and will return to
normal broadcasting on Tuesday, January 10, 2012.
Chris