Mikes Mess All stereo oldies special tongiht on the legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 08:26:38 -0700

Hi all

    I want to invite you to join me for 2 hours of Stereo memories.  We will
present 2 hours of oldies in stereo.  You may wondered how they sounded in
stereo (especially if you listened to your AM transistor radio), and now you
will find out.  We will play 2 hours of your favorite (and not so favorite)
hits in stereo tonight.

    This show will cover the 50s and 60s only as by the 70s all singles were in
stereo.  So this will be a rare treat for you stereo lovers.  This show start
tonight from 8:00PM to 10:00PM PDT (That's 11:00PM to 1:00AM EDT.)  You can
hear this show by going to
http://loudcity.com/stations/the-legend/files/show/index.html and pick the
player you want to hear the Legend.

    During the show I will take your comments and stereo request at
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or by our toll free number in the United States which
is (866)410-8484.  So come and join me for 2 hours of stereo gold on the legend
and most of all use both ears to listen.  Bye for now