this week's show on radio360

  • From: "Sarah Alawami" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 06:49:51 -0700

This week, we will be hearing petroushka. Sorry about the spelling. We will
also be hearing some more 20th century pieces. Remember to get your listener
requests in. I need them. Info is at the bottom of the page. If anybody
wants me to help them use the page as some other radio stations use this
system let me know at the station msn and/or aim and I'll do my best to help
you.

Remember to submit your surprise request of the week and if any of you have
any good names let me know on the lists or off list at
marrie12+tcjwb@xxxxxxxxxx Take care all.

Place: www.radio360.us <http://www.radio360.us/>

Time: Fridays from 8-10 pm eastern.

Archives: will hopefully be on the site soon.

Search and request link: http://www.marrie.org/search.php remember to check
the radio button and hit submit. That will email the song you want played
directly to me.

msn and aim for the station: live@xxxxxxxxxxx

Ok. That appears to be all. If you know of anyone who wants to be on this
list feel free to let me know.