Mikes Mess 3 hour stereo special tonight on the world wide legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 08:35:50 -0700

Hi all

I want to invite you to join me for a 3 hour special on the world wide legend. This is an all stereo Mikes Mess special. I will play all stereo versions of rock and country songs tonight. Some I have not played before.

This show starts at 8:00PM and goes to 11:00PM PDT (That's 11:00PM to 2:00AM EDT.) We will feature rock, and country from the 50's 60's and maybe even the 70's. If you have not heard any of my stereo special before you will get a big surprise.

The show can be heard by going to http://www.legend-oldies.com and pick the listen live link. During the show I will take comments and possible stereo request by dropping me a line at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So come and use your headphones and hear stereo oldies like you never heard them before and most of all ENJOY

Bye for now