Mike G remembers the 60s tonight on the Legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 09:31:02 -0800

HI all

    Last week we did a tribute to the 50s and this week it is an all 60s show
on Mikes Mess.  We will feature the songs from 1960 to 1969, the decade that
changed music and the world.  We will feature the early part of 60s with songs
that made us feel good, sad, and made us aware of our situation (like in fold
songs.)  Later years will be the start of a new wave of music.  So check it out.

    This show starts at 8:00PM PDT and goes till 10:00PM PDT. (That's 11:00PM
to 1:00AM EDT)  The show can be heard by going to http://legend-oldies.com and
pick the listen live link.  I will gladly take your 60s request by dropping me
a line at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  So come and join me for 2 hours of musical
memory and most of all enjoy