Mike G Remembers the 50s tonight on the world wide legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:47:25 -0800

HI all

    This is Michael G reminding you to join me for 2 hours of musical listening
as we spin the wax from the 1950s, the beginning of Rock N Roll.  Tonight we
will feature the songs from 1950 to 1959.  From Middle of the road to Rock N
Roll, before and after Elvis.  So much chaned in music during these years and
we will give you as much as we can in 2 hours

    This show is heard from 8:00PM to 10:00PM PDT (That's 11:00PM to 1:00AM
EDT.)  I will gladly take your 1950s request during the show by dropping me a
line at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  The show can be heard by going to
http://www.legend-oldies.com and pick the Listen Live link, and pick the player
that fits your needs.

    So come and join me for 2 hours of songs that has been forgotten and radio
hardly plays anymore, but at one time you woulf of heard them every day.  Take
a trip back in time and most of all enjoy