tonight's blind flight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 09:30:41 -0600

Hello.

Starting at 8 Eastern until 1 in the morning, I will be presenting 5 hours of
music as a reprieve from the winter weather we've all been experiencing as of
late.

I will be featuring music with nature sounds as a background for the
compositions, playing selections by such artists as Dan Gibson, Deuter, Susan
mazer, Kevin Kendle, Tangerine Dream, and others.

Thanks for joining me for this week's blind flight on
www.mushroomfm.com

I'll be back next week with part 2 of the year in review of ambient and
electronic music so you won't want to miss that show.

Thanks for listening.

Scott