Re: Loud City Radio Resource

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:58:20 -0400

Hi Sunshine,

When you click on the link that represents the label of the station you have
chosen, you are taken to an introductory page.  On this page look for the
graphic that says: "graphic tunein" or something like that.  this will launch
the internal player for the station.  In most but apparently not all, a frame
will open up that allows you to choose the player of your choice.  You pick the
one that says "choose a player that plays PLS files."  this should launch
Winamp.  You can then close the browser player and bookmark the file in Winamp.
 they don't really want you to bookmark the stream in Winamp--since this allows
you to skip the advertising for the page, but you can indeed do this.