Loud City Radio Resource

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Winamp For The Blind" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 01:55:01 -0400

Hi List,

While we're on the subject of radio streams, I stumbled across a radio resource
called Loud City at
http://www.loudcity.com.

You can search by key words and also by the list of categories.  In addition,
on many of the pages that result, you can choose to use the player of your
choice--namely winamp--which is included as a choice.

I just thought you should know --as they claim at least 5000 different Internet
Only stations with a huge variety of genres.  I didn't count them so I can't
verify if that number is accurate  <g>.

"every time I say something they find hard to hear
they chalk it up to my anger
and never to their own fear"
Ani Difranco: I'm Not A Pretty Girl 1995