JJRN! we actually have content tonight!

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <chit-chat-cafe@xxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 12:59:05 -0400

Helo there everyone! just to let you all know that not only is jjrn on tonight,
but we will actually have some content tonight. we will be discussing two
things that have happened in the news, and allow you to voice your openions on
the topics, also, we have two women, that as long as they don't chicken out,
they will be singing a song.  I hope they don't, but only time will  tel. also,
on the show tonight, we will have hopefully at leaswt one cohost, and a house
full of people.  all of this, plus your requests, and dedication, and normal
banter.  you don't want to miss JJRN tonight.  the show starts at 6:00 PM
eastern time, 05:00 central, 03:00 pacific, and 22:00 GMT.  I hope to see you
all there.  if you wish to go to the web site, you can go to
http://ww.wildbunchradio.com
or you can put the following into your player of choice
BROADBAND:  http://wildbunchradio.com:8000
DIALUP:  http://wildbunchradio.com:8004
hope to see you all there.

This email has been scanned by PC Cillen Internet Sacurity 2005, and contains
no viruses