djc's Jukebox

  • From: "djc" <djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 08:06:18 -0800

Beginning next week my show will be heard for Europe 1 hour earlier as our
clocks go ahead. That will be on Sunday mornings from 01-00 Utc. The time
here in North America won't change so on Saturday evenings my show will be
from 6 pm here on the west coast or 9 pm on the east coast. The show is
heard on the shoutcast server of Oldiesradionet.com and you can hear it by
pointing your player of choice to:

http://213.246.63.137:9020/

I'll take your requests via email and msn messenger so I hope you'll join
me for djc's Jukebox.

     My Live Journal http://djc1.livejournal.com

             email Or Msn: djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.