Re: How to transcode using winamp 5.3.2.

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:02:55 -0500

Hi Dare Devil and Bob Canish,

I agree with Dare Devil on this one.  That's the reason I did not find the
transposition feature.  I _never_ use the Media library hard disc storage
feature for anything.  I have always been used to storing my onboard files
and materials in specific folders to which I have shortcuts in My Computer.
This may be a holdover from my old DOS days, but I see absolutely no reason
to have to launch a third party program to access files that prudent file
management and a simple shortcut can address.

Having said that, I certainly will give the transposition feature a
try--after I include my hard disc audio/media files in the Media library.