Happy Birthday show! come join me!

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chit-chat-cafe@xxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 10:27:15 -0400

Hello there everyone.  Well, This weekend, as most of you know, ACB Radio
Interactive is celibrating our fourth birthday. Please join me for my one hour
show, starting at 16:00 GMT, wich is 12:00 PM eastern time, 11:00 AM central,
and 09:00 AM pacific.  You can go to:  http://interactive.acbradio.org
and tune in!  I will of course be playing birthday greetings, a few highlights
from my show, and  a few requests from you the listeners.  without you we
couldn't have made it this far, so I would like to thank you all for helping us
make it threw four years, and here is wishing for more birthdays.