Get ready to rock with Bad Bob!

  • From: Bob Kanish <bkanish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 11:44:18 -0800

so, have you heard the new song from Scorpions? How about the new ones
from Ratt, Dokken and Vince Neil? How about the brand new album from
Krokus featuring the reunion of their classic lineup? Well, if you
haven't, and even if you have, you'll hear them all today as I fill in
for Wes on Mojo Radio. I'll be starting at 12:30 PM Pacific, 3:30 PM
Eastern. the listen link is
http://mojoradio.us:9090

Requests at Windows Live/MSN Messenger
BadBob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or by direct message or mention through Twitter
bkanish

See ya there!
-Your friendly neighborhood Bad bob