Re: Get ready to rock with Bad Bob!

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 16:26:26 -0800

Ok, I'm  coming to  listen!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Kanish" <bkanish@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "winamp4theblind" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "lamortheater" <lamortheater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2009 2:38 PM
Subject: Get ready to rock with Bad Bob!

Hey all you rock dogs and booze hounds, are you ready for a Saturday
party? You are? then I've got just the show for you. Yours truly, your
friendly neighborhood Bad bob will be hitting the Internet airwaves on
Derby Radio starting at 3:00 PM Pacific, 6:00 PM Eastern. I'll have
lots of great hard rock and classic rock, and of course, lots of ice
cold beer.  Requests are always welcome so feel free to hit me up on
MSn Messenger or Twitter.
Msn Messenger:
BadBob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Twitter: