Fw: Winamp: Loading Presets In Sound Solutions

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:25:46 -0600

Can anyone help this person?
Thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Hutson
To: PC audio discussion list.
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 5:36 PM
Subject: Loading Presets In Sound Solutions

Hi listers.

I have downloaded some preset files for the Sound Solutions pluggin for Winamp
but having trouble loading them.
When I press the load button when I am in the Sound Solutions configuration
options, in Winamp, nothing happens.  I have put the preset files into my
c:\programfiles\winamp directory.  I am wondering, should I put them in my
c:\programfiles\winamp\plugins directory?
Any assistance will be GREATLY appreciated and thanks in advance.  FYI, I am
running Winamp v5.12 and Windows XP.
Paul