Finding Radio Stations Using the Library

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:19:56 -0600

Sorry to be asking for repeat info, folks, but I lost this particular piece of info when I upgraded to Win XP home.
Could someone please explain how to search for a radio station on the library. If I remember right, alt-l toggles the library. Then I remember something about genres and something about the search, but I've forgotten the details. Settings info might be helpful here, too.
Thanks in advance for any help on this.