Re: Finding Radio Stations Using the Library

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:27:47 -0800

Hi, Steve, now, why didn't I think of this before?  I didn't think of
left clicking on something before I could see the results, and in other
versions of winamp, I never had to do this, so thanks, and the results
were there, with 1000 stations, now for the next experiment, to try and
see if I get anymore than 1000 stations if I bump it up sicnificantly.
Once again, thanks, but as I said before, I never thought of doing
this, since I never had to do that with versions up to winamp 5.11.
--Original Message Text---
From: Steve Britt
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 19:55:06 -0600

Well, folks, I got the library search to work. What you need to do is
first click on AOL Radio or Shoutcast Radio, and a list of genres will
open up. Then you arrow down to the genre you want, then find the
station, and hit enter. You can then go back to Winamp's main window
and bookmark the station.
I think you can use the Jaws cursor to click on these things.