Audio Help For Winamp Library

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Winamp For The Blind" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 13:50:41 -0400

I thought I would post this to the Winamp list, since there is some discussion
concerning it.

Hi List,

JAWS 12 works a bit better with the Winamp library and in particular with
the online stuff.  It isn't perfect by any means, but I was able to tune the
2 stations in and here are the links.  Watch if they wrap in your mail
program or if there are spaces within them.  If you see these issues, then
make the necessary adjustments before you try entering them into Winamp.
Then be sure to bookmark them once they are playing.
These periodically change, so they might only last a few months before you
need to find them again.

New Country First
http://77.67.34.25:80/CBS_R20_863P_F128?SRC=AOL&DIST=AOL&TGT=Winamp&ext=.flv

Top Country
http://77.67.109.163:80/CBS_R20_601P_F128?SRC=AOL&DIST=AOL&TGT=Winamp&ext=.flv

Signature:
They ask me if I'm happy.
I say yes.
They ask me: "how happy are you?"
I say: "I'm as happy as a stowaway chimpanzee on a banana boat!"