Adjusting the winamp playing volume with Jaws.

  • From: "Bob Heiser" <rheiser1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 08:37:19 -0500

Hello,
I just set up Winamp  5.3 using Jaws 4.5 on a friend's computer.
The jaws voices come out of the sound card  and speakers with the music. When
in Winamp if you arrow down to decrease volume the jaws volume also goes down.
How can I adjust the volume on my friend's computer so the voices are
independent of the music volume when winamp is playing so I can adjust the jaws
volume louder than the music so the voices can be heard above the music?
With my computer, I use a dectalk express so I adjust that volume independently.
I went in to Jaws options but the tell you to adjust the volume outside of the
jaws menue.
Any suggestions?
Bob