Re: turning of winamp equalizer

  • From: Bud Keith <bud@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:33:11 -0400

hi chris,
i've been to that list, and found that it was written several years
ago.  winamp has undergone many significant changes in that time.  if we
are expected to do an internet search to get just a very simple question
answered, then is it too much to hope that the references you want us to
use are kept up to date?
my understandings of these lists is to be courteous while asking for and
receiving help.  instead of having to go to a totally unrelated web site,
doesn't it make sense that a winamp list could be used to ask a very simple