A Live In-studio Interview And More On Today's Djd Invasion

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 02:54:17 -0600

Hi!
Her name is Mary Howard, although some know her by another name
She was given some air play on the ACB Radio cafe.
She loves karaoke events, singing, and has a CD of her own.
She's from Oklahoma, and is dying to present her talents to us live on The Djd
Invasion!
So it is with great pleasure and excitement that I invite all of you to tune
into today's Djd Invasion from 2 to 4 PM eastern. During this program, I will
be doing a live interview with a visually impaired singer
from Oklahoma. We'll be asking her about her life, her music, etc, plus
checking out some tracks from the cd she worked very hard to create.
We'll be taking questions from our studio audience plus from you the listener.
We'll also give the audience a chance to request regular songs that they
would like to hear.
While I know you can't be at this special interview event in person, you can
still send your comments, questions for the interview you'd like to see asked,
or general requests to me through email or msn messenger at the address
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocksalways
This show will give us an awesome look at life for a visually impaired musician
and more. I think we're going to have a lot of fun interacting with the
musician, the in-studio audience, and you the listener, so be sure to tune in
for this exciting kick-off to the month of March.
And if that's not enough for you, we even are going to have someone who hasn't
been heard on ACB Radio Interactive in ages on hand to help out. I think it's
clear..We're going to be entertained this afternoon, so be sure to join me for
the fun! Just point your internet device over to
http://interactive.acbradio.org
between 2 and 4 PM eastern, and you will be in for some great content on
today's show. I hope you can be there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd

****
If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check
out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and
pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I
can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
http://www.jammin853.com
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com