[win2kforum] Re: messaging in win2k

  • From: tarik orka <tarikorka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 10:40:44 -0700 (PDT)

i investigated something called console message.you
can send messages to other users using this facility.
from computer management right-click on the computer
management(local). and under all tasks click the send
console message. write down your message and the
computer name you want to send the message. it is long
way to send a messsage but it works.